Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi Everybody




Welcome to my new blog. I will be talking about all the vintage related happenings in my life and whatever thoughts I may have. I'll start with sharing just a few of my favorite vintage clothing pieces. These are all from my own collection.










First is this huge red hat from the 40's. It has a velvet crown and straw brim. A large bouquet of flowers really makes it stand out. Label Sillay Dillay.









Next is this hat and boa set from the early 20's. The hat is made of horse hair and covered with ostrich feathers. The boa is also ostrich feathers. No labels.







Lat is this dress from the mid 40's. The skirt is wool and the bodice is rayon. It has a great asymmetrical peplum that ties on the side. Botany label.


I'll be sharing many many more of my items over time. You can purchase some of them at my Etsy store Hollywood Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment